A Recurring Payments (FuturePay) agreement can be cancelled by you or by us.
WorldPay is unable to cancel your order /agreement or to provide you with a refund.
To cancel the agreement yourself:
1. Click on Log in to the Shopper Management System from this page www.worldpay.com/shopper/admin
2. The Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Shopper Home page is displayed.
3. Under the Agreement ID column, select the hypertext displaying the Agreement ID for the agreement you want to cancel.
4. The Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Agreement Details page is displayed.
5. Double check that the agreement on your screen is definitely the agreement you want to cancel.
6. Select the Cancel button. (If the agreement has already been cancelled, the cancel button is not displayed on the screen.)
7. The Cancellation Confirmation page is displayed. (Select the Yes button to cancel the agreement. If you do not wish to cancel the agreement, select either the Go back to agreement or Go back to home page button.)
NOTE: Please ensure that if you have more than one agreement and you select the correct agreement to cancel. Once an agreement has been cancelled it cannot be reinstated. If you cancel the wrong agreement, please contact us so we can set up a replacement agreement. Unfortunately WorldPay cannot set up a new agreement for you. If you have cancelled your Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Agreement, no more payments will be taken against the account.